I have taken few NSC certificates in my name as well as in children’s name while I was in Pune.?

Now I am in Trivendrum. The certificates are matured. All of us can not go to Pune as the children are working in different places in India.Getting leave as well as cost of travel and stay also is a concern.
At the best I alone can go to Pune for a day or two.
Can any body who has similar experiance advise me what could be done to encash the NSC certificates.
Thanks and regards.