I am very confused between these terms.
Also tell me, which one is for freehold property and which one is for leasehold property.
I would be highly grateful as its urgent for me to know.
1. Can anyone deposit Rupee currency in both a/c ?
2. Can money ( converted into USD ) be repatriated to NRE holders outside India ?
3. In case of joint NRO A/C with a NRE & one resident – who pays the Income Tax on interest earned ?
4. Can a Term Deposit be lnked and can the maturity proceeds be ploughed back to NRE/NRO a/c ?
Please give me a detailed information.
1) will a current account be watched by income tax officers?
2) Why only a current account can be used for a company purpose?
Please add additional information too, if any.
making more transactions between two accounts of one owner lead to the view on income tax?
what is the Role of PAN in this case?
if we calculate tds thn do v hve to calculate income tax?