How can I get Income Tax benefit from HRA?

Presently I am outside India for the last 10 months.My parents live in Kolkata.I work in a chennai based MNC, but I have no accomodation there.In such case,is it possible to get house rent slips from my Father and submit them as HRA in order to obtain the tax benefit.How is it possible or is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance

Income tax benefit for let out property?

My wife and myself working in same city. We are staying in a house which is on my name and I have taken housing loan for this property. I am paying more than 1.5 L per year towards housing loan interest.
Q.Can I take rent from wife and show that rental income and claim the income tax benefit under the let out property?