I have signed as secondary for my husbands bank loan.Will I be able to change it now?

I was forced to sign the bank loan papers of my husband as a secondary assurerer. Due to a family dispute, i am no longer living with him. Though he has not defaulted till now, I am scared that he might default sometime in the future.I dont want to be anyway connected to his bank loan. How can I change the bank loan records? Will it be possible for somebody else to take my place if they are willing?