How to get back the TDS amount from IT Department?

I am working in a NGO as MIS Assistant. But I am getting my honorarium in from of Contract amount and TDS is being deducted from the payment. I have recently get my PAN card, but do not know how to file the income tax return. I do not want to go to a IT Lawer. Can I file my return and get back the TDS Amount, if so kindly advice through which form should I file my return.