2 Replies to “Short term captial gains on property sold in India?”

  1. if you are a US citizen or resident, you are being taxed on worldwide income. Report the gain on your US tax return also and file Form 1116 for foreign tax paid to India and get a credit to offset the US tax.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 + 16 =