shall i have to file income tax return?

Shall I have to file income tax return(in the case of female) If I have only income from interest of fixed deposit and that too less than Rs.1,90,000/- per annum.

One Reply to “shall i have to file income tax return?”

  1. The accrued interest on your fixed deposit during a year
    may be subjected to TDS (Tax Deductible at Source)
    which the banks deduct and gives you a certificate.

    To claim refund of this TDS amount, you need to file your IT Return.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

3 × three =