4 Replies to “re education loan if one has to complain to finace minister of india where should one do it?”

  1. Dont care those persons who offer finance and other assistance at easy terms and cheaper rates. Go for loans from scheduled banks and other such institutions only. When we apply for an education loan the most important document that we have to submitis the letter from the approved education institution stating that you have been selected for admission in a process based on merit and the institutions recognised fee structure. before submitting this to the bank you should take a copy of the same for your personal use. Do you submitted this to the bank? Still the branch manager refused the loan approach the District administration head of your area (District Collector / Commissiner / Magistrate – the name may vary from state to state) or the Lead bank Manager of the District with a written complaint and keep a copy of the same with you. they will help you to solve the issue at the earliest. Even your complaint to the Hon.Finance Minister will also be forwarded to these authorities with an endorsement of the Hon. Minister for action.

  2. Respected Sir
    My son Vishal Srivastava is doing B.Tech from Selaque Institute of Engineering Technology.He is now in 2nd semester.I am
    serving in Kashipur,U.S.Nagar,Uttrakhand.I been to many of banks regarding education loan but they refused me because my native place is W.Bengal.After that i been to Kolkata for education loan they directly told me that how can we verfy your working place and it is quit impossible to provide the loan and they asked me that why don’t you take loan from your working place.I am in great confusion what i have to do and not to do.Its a question of my son future and i am not capable to give him financially support.Either i have to ruin his future or i have to do …..Some day ago finance minister told that the education loan is the right of student.If you help me in this regard i will be highly obliged for the act of your kindness.
    Thanks & Regards
    Sanjay Kumar Srivastava

    1. Dear Sir,

      Forget FM statement. That’s more on paper rather than practical way. Any bank can verify your office, job, salary etc., if they want to. Write a written application to the bank manager requesting him for loan. If they do not respond you, email to their head office and then file online complaint to ministry of finance at http://pgportal.gov.in/

      Hope it will help you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *