One Reply to “property ancestral.mother 2sons,3daughters.One son is not willing to share property with others.?”

  1. Mother is also one of a legal heir to the property with others.

    Only the suit for partition will solve the issues. In that suit itself you can plead for joint possession until final decree.

Leave a Reply to Veers த‌மி‌ழ் Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

thirteen + 1 =