2 Replies to “My taxable income is Rs.50,000-00 after all deductions. Is there any option,other than investment in NSC Bonds?”

  1. you can donate some money to some charitable trust or any religious trust or can only get reciepts from them by giving some percentage.

  2. You can invest in PPF, ELSS, Infra-structure bonds, Pension fund or Time deposits with Post Office.

    LIC premium paid for parents’ policy is not eligle for deduction.


Leave a Reply to Mohit Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × 4 =