my parents have sold my grand mothers property and they have purchased lands .?

my father has kept property on my name . he died 10 years back . now i want my property and details about my father’s property . my mother and my brothers are are not saying any thing about it and they are enjoying my fathers and my property . do i have rights to know about my dads property. can i take legal action against my brothers for misusing my property?

Leave a Reply to zgfjgfj Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 × one =

  1. You need to consult a lawyer cause they will give you better options and yes you can take legal actions against your family if you think they are misusing your property.

  2. At last, you too can now take advantage of this Secret System and make more money than doctors do!

    Take action immediately by filling in your name and email address on the form below. I’ll then show you how to start making quick, fast cash with this system!


    keep using