4 Replies to “My income tax refund claim is not getting processed because PAN card is issued from some other place?”

  1. In case you had filed your return in time then you can file revised return. In that return rather then asking for cheque apply for ECS by giving bank MICR code, This is the best solution available to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 + five =