4 Replies to “my friend is personal loan defaulter from private bank and got notice from them,pls help me what legal action?”

  1. It depends on the amount and his willingness to pay back. You can always talk to the bank for one time settlement – you can negotiate with them for lesser interest and penalty. If the loan amount cannot be paid immediately then talk to them and ask for time. There is nothing to shy away…be bold and keep communicating to them

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 − 1 =