Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

four × five =

  1. No. Since you are a Resident and an Ordinary Resident of India, your Global Income will be taxable. But if u earn some income in Netherlands, and pays tax in that country, and if the Indian Govt. has signed a Double Tax Avoidance Agreement with that country, then you can ofcourse get the relief for the amount paid as tax in that country.
    Now you have to make sure that our Govt. is DTAA with Netherlands or not?