4 Replies to “Im a NRI working in dubai,i want to invest in mutual funds in INDIA? How can i start from dubai?”

  1. what if your money made you 1 – 10% or 10% to 200% per month
    with no risk at all,what if you dont need to work and just enjoy life
    what if you can watch your wealth growing while you are having fun
    visit myfxfunds.com and hsfxasset.com

  2. Hi
    First you need to have a PAN Card to invest in Mutual funds in India.Having got a PAN card you can approach the mutual funds which are having office in Dubai namely Hdfc,Icici,Reliance,SBI,Sundaram to name a few. Check the websites of the above mutual funds to check for their address in Dubai. This way you can save on the entry load.for selecting which mutual fund to invest you can use http://www.valueresearchonline.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

7 − 1 =