i want to withdrawn EPF. Pls Help……….,?

frd……., i have a epf a/c no up/gkr/0048144/006 i am resigning my job nov.2011 but my boss is not interested in my EPF form Signature. my pf is in up gorakhpur and now i am in delhi so how i can withdra a epf amount i dont remember my joining date but i remember my leaving date. pls help me,,,,,,
nd suggest me what is the simple procedure

2 Replies to “i want to withdrawn EPF. Pls Help……….,?”

  1. first of all identify whether it is approved provident fund or not,ie whether u claim deduction u/s 80c under income tax on ur contribution or not?,if answer is yes than don’t worry as per provident fund act employer is eligible to maintain whole details regarding ur employment along with date u joined and resigned along with ur and his contribution with interest calculation,so ur employer is under legal obligation to pay ur dues if he refuses than u can contact pf officer and than he will take responsible action

  2. 1. Firstly you can check your epf balance from here http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance.php?officename=GORAKHPUR
    2. If you joined another organisation where EPF is deducted, you can fill the form in new organisation for transfer of EPF amount to your new account.
    3. To take full advantage of EPF scheme, please do not withdraw the amount contributed towards pension i.e. 8.33% of employer contribution. You can take the scheme certificate for the same. Remaining amount i.e. your contribution of 12% and employer contribution 3.67% you can withdraw.
    4. If the company has refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees’ Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:
    1.Manager of a bank.
    2.By any gazetted officer.
    3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees’
    Provident Fund Organization).
    4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

Leave a Reply to Nimit Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

four + four =