I need information on Property dealings?


My property is registered on my name and my husbands name. But whole investment was done by myself. I have all the required proofs also. I am planning to for title declaration. Please let me know how much the court fee will be and let me know the details on how to proceed with this. The property is in Hydeabad.


I need information on Property dealings?
Rate these answers

One Reply to “I need information on Property dealings?”

  1. you have to file a suit for declaration of title impleading your husband as respondant/defendant. you may have to pay 1% on the value i think.

    anyway you have file through a lawer only and he will tell you the exact court fees.

    by the by it will take atleast 8 to 10 years in court process. it is not a remedy for immediate needs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *