Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × three =

  1. I’m assuming that you filed online, since you received acknowledgment. Don’t know why you need proof, unless somehow the IRS didn’t receive your return. In that case you need to refile.

    If you want to recover your tax return from the computer it was completed on, to refile, or for next years taxes, you should be able to locate it in your system by going to “start”, “search”, then enter “.tax2010”.

    If you only need proof that you filed, and you need nothing else, have you tried searching your inbox on or after the date that you filed?