2 Replies to “i have been transferred from MCD to delhi administration in june 2008 now i have received my pay arrears in?”

  1. You can claim relief under section 89(1) in the year in which arrear is received. For claiming relief under section 89(1), fill form no 10 E of the Income Tax Act 1961. If tax has not deducted by your employer on arrear pay then, submit this Form 10E to your employer who will allow you this releif. In other case claim the relief as calculated in Form 10E and submit the same with your return of income.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

16 + sixteen =