2 Replies to “I currently work in dubai. I want to apply for loan to buy property n construct a house. kindly help. thanks?”

  1. You may contact any of the overseas bank branches of Indian Origin banks like HDFC, SBI etc.
    They have specific housing loan schemes for NRI’s.

  2. HDFC LIC HFL & many nationalised banks are in Dubai. You can approach locally and get the loan sanctioned by identifying property soon.

Leave a Reply to Mano Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 − four =