2 Replies to “I am working in a foreign ship . Do I have to pay income tax?”

  1. If your passport says you have stayed abroad for more than 180 days then your income need not be included. but if your employer is Indian company then you have to file incometax return.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 − three =