Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

nineteen − 5 =

  1. nominee can not be the fixed deposit holder after the expiry . you should as a nominee need to encash the Fixed deposit and if you want make a new deposit in your name

  2. If your mothers’ income was below the tax exception limit and she had deposited Form 15H with the bank, the bank wii not deduct any tax on the interest income on that deposit.

    2. If your income is above exemption limit, you cant’ avoid tax on interest income.

    3. it is suggested that if your income is below excemption limit and will not exceed even after adding interest income, you take payment of FD and reinvest in your name to avoid deduction of TDS on interest by submitting Form 15 H.