2 Replies to “I am Indian and would like to invest in chinese sharemkt & mutual fund, how can i do that & what is procede?”

  1. 1. Find a broker. Start by looking at the ICICI website, but you can use someone else if you want.
    2. Ask them to open an account for you and give them the details they ask for.
    3. Sign the papers and give them identification to prove who you are and where you live.
    4. Put some money into your account.
    5. Decide which Chinese stocks or mutual funds you want to buy.
    6. Give the order to your broker.
    7. Wait for the broker to complete the order and send you confirmation.

    You are now thw owner of Chinese investments. When you decide to sell, just ask your broker to sell your holdings.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

five × four =