3 Replies to “I am having a little tax problem could anyone please enlighten me how can i resolve the problem ?”

  1. I guess you have not yet submitted your last your due taxes and you want to do that now. You can find lot of tax consultant who can take care of this matter very efficiently. I would just like to say that it wont be that kind of problematic to pay tax of prior to the assasment year. You just need to consult a efficient tax consultant. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

15 + 14 =