Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. You can invest this money for securing his future by making study insurance. You will also get bonus points or commissions on that money that will help her to make a better career option in future.

  2. As u telling for investment then don’t go for any of Insurance child policy bcoz investment and insurance both are different unfortunately people in India take insurance policy as investment ok
    As ur sis child is 1 yr invest any good mutual fund diversified equity fund in the name of child as his mother as guardian ( some good fund HDFC TOP 100 , BirlaSun LIfe equity Fund)