One Reply to “I am an Indian national and want to know something as to fiscal authority format to be given to Italy?”

  1. You will find in the monthly wage report the italian income taxes that your employer takes from your wage to pay them to Government.

    And each year a special certificate is given to employees (CUD=certificazione unica dei redditi, global income certificate, relating to work incomes only and taxes)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × five =