2 Replies to “How to transfer property ownership to mother after father’s death ?”

  1. All the legal heirs of your father can execute a release deed in favour of your mother. The deed has to be stamped in accordance with stamp act applicable to Maharashtra state and registered. Approach a lawyer for drafting the deed.

  2. Yes “Flute” is perfectly correct.

    Your father’s property is inherited by his legal heirs, your mother and children. If you are the only child of your father, then you can execute a release deed relinquishing your rights in favour of your mother by a registered deed. If there are few more children, then all of you should execute the release deed in order to get the property wholly transferred to your mother.

Leave a Reply to Flute Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 − five =