2 Replies to “How to transfer money to China for commercial purpose if I don’t have a us dollar account ?”

  1. Buy bankdrafts to a known international bank (such as citibank) and sent it to your supplier in china. Or you can transfer your local currency in US$ value and sent it to tour supplier at china using electronic transfer through your local citibank or else.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 × 3 =