Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventeen − 1 =

  1. Your mother can execute a Settlement Deed in both of your favour in the Registrar Office. The registration expenses for settlement deeds are very low. This is cheapest way.

    After getting transfer you both can apply housing loan.