Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2 + 10 =

  1. You have your account no ?
    Then fill up the redemption form available at mf houses and submit.
    It is possible to do it on line provided you have a demat account.

  2. Dear,

    surf to http://www.karvymf .com then click on mail back service then enter your email registered with AMC(reliance).you will get a account statement print it there will be redemption request form fill it and submit in karvy or reliance mf office within three days the amount will be credited to your account.
    karvy is registrar for your fund.

  3. At the time of allotment, they will send you letter indicating the details. This itself can be used for redemption. You have to file with the address mentioned or through agent you have purchased. It will be redeemed in four working days.