3 Replies to “How to reclaim the investments which my grandfather did in equity stocks in 1948?”

  1. Friend,

    There is lot of work around involved in it, based upon your question I suggest you to have his death certificate, your fathers ID proof (which shows his relationship with his father) your ID proof (which shows your relationship with him) and Notary for Notifying that the same is genuine.

    Approach your broker and meet the DP Person (go to broker who has a DP person in his office)there and kick start with the procedure.

    The same will take months together and if the same is not happening you will have to follow-up to get the share certificates back.

    If you are in Bangalore there is one company who does help you out with this kind of services contact them: http://www.dematrox.com

    Team SMI

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventeen − 3 =