how to pay back income tax payment?

I am submitted my returns 2009-2010 FY using ITR-2. In that instrean return, I need to pay some money to income tax department. I am in Hyderabad and working as software engineer. Please advise.

2 Replies to “how to pay back income tax payment?”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 × two =