How to get municpal rental value of the flat to claim income tax rebates for the II self occup house.?

My flat is in Kanpur, purchased in 1999, right now i am looking for a second property, to claim income tax rebate 9interest component) for the second house also, i need to show rental value of one house in my income( despite being self occupied). there fore i am looking for the answer where can i find the official value of rental assessment of house.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × 2 =

  1. here in chennai the corporation property tax card in the front page itself annual rental value is written.

    you have to check up with your Kanpur municipal property tax section for annual rental value as per their norms.