8 Replies to “how to get a mutual fund agency?”

  1. similar to IRDA exam for insurance, there is a exam of AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India). The written exam is conducted by India Institute of Capital Markets (promoted by UTI) and online exam conducted by National Stock Exchange (NSE)

    The exam has negative marking unlike IRDA exam. For more info visit http://www.amfiindia.com

  2. u could get on the website of different AMC who provide mutual funds like Birla, Tata and from thier website you could get thier contact no’s easily

  3. In my country, Malaysia. We have to sit the exam to get the liciense to sell Life Insurance, General Insurance, Mutual Fund & etc.

    Adrian, CFP

  4. If you are in the United States, you must be a registered broker/dealers to sell mutual fund products

    You will be required to file for membership with FINRA, formally known as the NASD. The NASD membership can only be approved after you filed with and been approved by the SEC,

    Once approved, you as an individual and all those that will be selling fund products must be registered and licensed to sell fund products. The license is done through FINRA

    You can apply to the SEC, by filing form BD1, or you can go to their web site for the requirements that you must submit with the form filing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

four × five =