Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty − one =

  1. I have no experience in double taxation. I do not think that any one can help you in this connection. You contact your office personal department or finance department for help. At the same time ask this question again in Taxes-United States. They may help you out. Ask this question around 7 to 7.30 pm of New York time so that many people try to answer it.