Leave a Reply to ranjankar Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventeen − 7 =

  1. It seems you did not pay premium for 3 full years, since commecement. So you may not get back your money. The best option for you is to revive the policy. If it is a LIC policy, there must be easy options to revive it. Please check with your branch for more clarity.

  2. LIC is best in settling claims. Others will not yield unless an appeal is mad e to IRDA. What is the right for a man to keep you money for lapse of payment.