How to change my address in Income tax office?

I hv applied for PAN card from delhi, and i hv got my PAN card 10 months before. but my adress is incorrect in Income tax office. Now i hv to apply for my TDS return and my adress is wrong. so can anybody tell me how can i make my address correct in Income tax data? and how much time it will take? plsssss help me out

2 Replies to “How to change my address in Income tax office?”

  1. Rectify PAN address. Pl visit
    (a) Applicant will fill PAN Change Request Form online and submit the form.
    (b) If the data submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen.
    (c) The applicant shall rectify the error(s) and re-submit the form.
    (d) If there are no format level error(s) a confirmation screen with data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
    (e) If the applicant requires any amendment to this data, it can choose the edit option, else it shall choose the confirm option.
    (f) For Changes or Correction in PAN data, fill all mandatory fields (marked with *) of the Form and select the corresponding box on left margin of appropriate field where correction is required.

  2. You should immidiatly apply for PAN data change. Apply on a seperate form available with all TIN Centre or income tax website along with two photograph and latest address proof. Duly filed form can be deposit at any TIN centre near to you alongwith requisite fee.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ten − 7 =