2 Replies to “How my income tax will be calculated on switching to another company?”

  1. I suppose you mean that this year you have worked under two employer.
    So, your present employer will prepare your return.You must give details i.e salary slip of your past employer to your present employer for correct calculation.If your ex employer has deducted extra tax then claim rebate.

  2. If there was any TDS from your salary then the resp employer will issue a Form 16, which is a certificate of TDS.

    Based on these Form 16s you can file your ITR. Give complete details of your previous salary to your present employer.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × 1 =