Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 × 4 =

  1. it is called “internet banking”. file an internet banking application to both accounts. if these banks have webpage where you can file that application via internet, find it out. if not, you need to appear personally in the bank.

  2. Set up a Bill Pay Payee to the other bank and that should suffice. Really, you should be asking the bank and not Yahoo answers.