How can I get the excess paid income tax return?

I have paid excess tax in the year 2004-2005. I don’t find any way to get back the excess paid tax return from Income tax dept. Is there a way?

2 Replies to “How can I get the excess paid income tax return?”

  1. Unless you meet an exception (coma, combat zone or hurricane), the clock has tolled for 2004. 2005 tolls for most taxpayers 4/15/2009 so if you are expecting a refund, file IMMEDIATELY.

    For other types of refunds the 2-year clock has tolled.

Leave a Reply to Stephen T Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *