5 Replies to “how can a student invest in share market if he only have saving account with SBI?”

  1. In nowadays market crisis, something out there will be profitable, if you are serious to invest and have no intention to lose your money, you can google for HSFX Asset Management and start making consistent profits!

  2. If you have completed 18 years of age + you have a PAN card issued by Income Tax people + you have a bank account ( which you do have – Savings account with any bank is okay ), you can open a trading and demat account with one of the brokers nearby you and start investing.

    AM in the same space ( share investments ) in Mumbai. If you need some more information do email me. I am happy when more and new people enter the stock markets as it deepens the space which is beneficial to the investing field as well as to all the investors.

    Wish you all the luck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 + 13 =