3 Replies to “Hi, my question is related to gift deed. My jijajee want to transfer the property (flat) through gift deed.?”

  1. I’m not in your country but where I am you become owner and can do whatever you want with the place if you get it from a gift deed.

  2. My father gifted a land through an advocate by gift deed on 2009. In stamp paper the name was noted that Sapna Bandhopadhyay against Somnath Bandopadhyay but all formalities like deed, parcha, mutation, plan etc.were complete. Now I noticed this mistake. What will be the next step for me as I correct this mistake. I live in Burdwan, West Bengal.

    1. You need to take the help of some property expert lawyer, who is well trained in documentation. Get all the documents ready from your side.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventeen + nineteen =