2 Replies to “Getting family pension on minor’s name ( 14 yrs old ).?”

  1. A guardian is a trustee for moneys received by him for and on behalf of the Minor. Clubbing provisions will not be applicable in such a case. The minor himself will be considered a taxable person as far as family pension is concerned..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three × 3 =