Distribution of property between legal wife, his son and husband dispute because of 2nd marriage his grown mature kids


Please help me im resident of navi mumbai,maharashtra. my aunty is going through hard time because of her husband animal behaviour towards her and her legal sons.

every now and then her husband who married another women 30 years ago and has kids from 2nd women as well term his first wife as illegal and wants them to leave the house with his torture, untolerable behaviour with mental and sometime physical abuse with her and towards her 2 grown up sons who is 29 and one is 26.

both the sons are supporting her mother in every aspect of life from money to every thing from her health. she is tortured mentally every now and then under the influence of another women who was divorced because of cheating on him and even after divorcing her he again kept her as his wife without any legal notice as wife.

please help my aunty and please suggest what are the options avialable so that she and her son can get home and property legally. any family advocate will be really helpful or any social activities will also do we are in deep deep trouble and may also commit suicide because of the torture they are going through.

there has been serious of irrational scenarios they have gone through thinking this man will get better with time which has gone in vain the purpose of waiting is still zero and nulified because of his irrational behaviour towards them.


please help us..please…any kind person please help us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

18 − one =

  1. As per Hindu Marriage Act, 2nd marriage is illegal till 1st wife is alive or not divorced. Your aunty can file FIR against the husband on number of points like 2nd marriage, harassment, etc. She can also ask for share in all property and cash from him, which she deserves.

    Overall, take legal help. That’s the only way.