How can I get Income Tax benefit from HRA?

Presently I am outside India for the last 10 months.My parents live in Kolkata.I work in a chennai based MNC, but I have no accomodation there.In such case,is it possible to get house rent slips from my Father and submit them as HRA in order to obtain the tax benefit.How is it possible or is it possible at all?

Thanks in advance

Income Tax on Profit from Shares?

My father had invested around 3 lakhs in the shares of a Private Limited Nursing Home in 1990. The present cost of the shares is around 30 lakhs. After the death of my father, the shares were transferred in the name of my mother. If the shares are now sold, will my mother have to pay any income tax on the profit? If yes, what are the possible ways to evade it?