2 Replies to “Can I sell my flat (apartment) if I have lost the original agreement but have the original share certificate?”

  1. You can apply for obtaining duplicate copy of the the agreement from sub-registrar office by furnishing an affidavit & a notification in news paper.Take assisitance from a local adocate to complete the required formalities.
    You can sell the flat on the basis of original share certificate & an affidait duly notorised that you have lost original agreement & the society will transfer it in the name of buyer by furnishing a photocaopy of the agreement which they will verify from their as well as sub-registrar office records.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

nine − 1 =