2 Replies to “Can i get tax exemption for my sister college fees ?”

  1. this depends on situation.if ur sister is minor and dependant on u and resides with u,u can claim tax exemption by producing proper documents .if ur sister is major and is not dependant on u she can claim tax exemption for herself.if she is major and dependent on u and residing with u u can claim the exemption. however before claiming the exemption take opinion of tax consultant.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 + 11 =