3 Replies to “Can I get loan for home renovation say 1.50 lac which is a housing board flat in my mother name?”

  1. if it is housing board flat, you can get loan for home renovation. because it is in your mother’s name your mother will be applicant and you will be co-applicant for the loan.

    go ahead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventeen + 6 =