2 Replies to “can anyone tell me the procedure for registering a sole proprietor concern in hyderabad?”

  1. go to the sales tax department & apply for TIN no./sales tax no of Would be concern ,you’ll become sole prop of that registered concern

  2. Sole Proprietor company, does not need any registration, as per company law. Registration, as per the rules of Service Tax, will depend on the type of business. According, to your Turn-over and VAT rules, in your state, you will be required to register, with A.P. Sales Tax Authorities. Similarly, if you are running your business in a public place, you are required to register under, Shops & Establishment Act. Your registration under Provident Fund & Employees State Insurance, will depend on the type of business. turn-over & no. of employees.

Leave a Reply to Vijay S Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

two × four =