A alone takes 80 days to complte a job. A works for 8 days and the remaining work was completed by B in 42 day?



A alone takes 80 days to complte a job. A works for 8 days and the remaining work was completed by B in 42 days.How long it will take if A and B work to gether?

One Reply to “A alone takes 80 days to complte a job. A works for 8 days and the remaining work was completed by B in 42 day?”

  1. The answer is 64 days.

    The math is A takes 80 days to complete the task.

    A works for 8 days this equals 10%
    B works for 42 days to complete 90% this equals 6%
    Add 10% and 6% together = 16% and divide by 2 = 8%.
    8 x 80 = 64 days.





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *